The bus may have been hot but it was raining cats and dogs, my hair, suit, and make up was a mess by the time the bus reached the office so I jogged to the ladies praying no one would see me. The ladies toilets were empty except for one woman. She was in her early twenties; she worked at the desk opposite mine. She was sorting her make up; I guess hers got streaky in the rain too. read this stocking story and all my other stocking stories visit sabrinas stockings here
In this photo shoot I am dressed in my maids uniform. Im wearing tanned coloured stockings which you can see under the ironing board and pink panties. To see the stockings gallery go here
- Cuban-Heel - A stocking with a heel made with folded over and sewn reinforcement.
- Demi-Toe - Stockings which have a reinforced toe with half the coverage on top as on the bottom. This results in a reinforcement that covers only the tip of the toes as opposed to the whole toe. These can be with or without a reinforced heel.
- Denier - The lower the denier number the sheerer the garment. Stockings knitted with a higher denier tend to be less sheer but more durable.
- Fishnet - Knitted stockings with a very wide open knit resembling a fish net.
- Fencenet - Similar to fishnet, but with a much wider pattern. These are sometimes worn over another pair of stockings or pantyhose, such as matte or opaque, with a contrasting colour.
- Full-Fashioned - Full-fashioned stockings are knitted flat, the material is then cut and the two sides are then united by a seam up the back. Full-fashioned stockings were the most popular style until the 1960’s.
- Hold-ups or Stay-ups - Stockings that are held up by sewn-in elasticated bands (quite often a wide lace top band).
- Matte - Stockings which have a dull or non-lustre finish.
- Mock Seams - A false seam sewn into the back of a seamless stocking.
- Nude Heel - Stockings without reinforcement in the heel area.
- Opaque - Stockings made of yarn which give them a heavier appearance (usually 40 denier or greater).
- RHT - Abbreviation of reinforced heel and toe.
- Sandalfoot - Stockings with a nude toe, meaning no heavier yarn in the toe than is in the leg.
- Seamed - Stockings manufactured in the old Full-Fashioned manner with a seam running up the back of the leg. In the past they were manufactured by cutting the fabric and then sewing it together. Today stockings are generally fully knitted and a fake or mock seam is added up the back for a particular fashion look.
- Seamless - Stockings knit in one operation on circular machines (one continuous operation) so that no seaming is required up the back.
- Sheers - Stockings generally of a 15 to 20 denier.
- Knee-Highs - Stockings that terminate at or just barely below the knee.
- Thigh-Highs - Stockings that terminate somewhere in the mid-thigh.
- Ultra Sheer - A fine denier fiber which gives the ultimate in sheerness. Usually 10 denier.
- Welt - A fabric knitted separately and machine-sewn to the top of a stocking. Knit in a heavier denier yarn and folded double to give strength for supporter fastening.
Work is always a nightmare. Being stuck in an office all day long filing and typing and never getting to have any fun is not the greatest job in the world. Travelling by bus was my choice of public transport this week, the office wasn’t too far from my house and I could have walked but decided that wearing high heels and walking, even though it was just a few streets away, wasn’t a good idea. The bus tends to be hot, full and a bumpy ride. After a bus trip my make up, hair and clothes tend to look worse than they do in the morning. My first place to visit when I reached the office was to the ladies so that I could get myself looking my best again. read this stocking story and all my other stocking stories visit sabrinas stockings here
Bursting balloons is a bit scarey. But doing it wearing nothing but stockings suspenders and undies and a pair of sharp high heels can be fun. We actually have two fetishes in one with this stockings gallery, as I know you naughty people also like to see balloons as well as stockings. See the balloon popping gallery here